It is that time of year again & although our season has not neared its completion: it is time to think about next year. In 2011-2012 the NCOHA Predators created a new coach selection process. It was based on an objective and comprehensive approach to soliciting more coaching applications and assessing these submissions via a multi-pronged process. This included: Resume Review, Interview Process, Practical Exercises including a written component, and a Reference Check.
This process will continue for 2013-2014. In 2012, the NCOHA Predator Executive has chosen Roy Micks, Executive Member for Player Development, to be the Chair of the Coach Selection Committee. Roy will continue to be the Chair for the upcoming selection process. All members of the Committee will be chosen for their experience in Coaching, Player Assessment and Evaluation.
For 2013-2014, the Predators will be fielding teams from Minor Atom to Major Midget. The process for the submission of coaching applications is as follows:
- Applicants provide a Coaching Application and Resume.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, February 8, 2013.
- Successful applicants are contacted by the Coach Selection Committee Chair, Roy Micks, to attend an interview.
- Interviews will be held in mid February.
- All interviews will be concluded by the end of February.
- All remaining announcements will be made in early March, depending upon play-off schedules.
SUBMISSION OF RESUMES
All resumes and applications are to be mailed to:
Mr. Roy Micks - Coach Selection Committee Chair
203 Rosslyn Road
Alternatively, the applications can be made electronically to [email protected].
Thank-you very much for your interest, and good luck in your application.