Our 2014-2015 NCOHA Coach Selection process has officially begun. Although we are only at the mid-point of our current season, it is time to start thinking about next year. Our process begins immediately as we solicit coaching candidates who aspire to coach at the highest level of minor hockey.
For 2014-2015, the Predators will be fielding teams from Minor Atom to Major Midget. Roy Micks will chair the NCOHA Coach Selection Committee. The process for the selection of our 2014-2015 coaches is as follows:
- Applicants provide a Coaching Application and Resume. (Our Coaching Application Form can be found in our "Library" link which is on the right side of our website home page.)
- The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, January 3, 2014.
- Successful applicants are contacted by the Coach Selection Committee Chair, Roy Micks, to attend an interview.
- Interviews will be held in mid January, 2014.
- All Interviews and Reference Checks will be concluded by the end of January.
- Coach Selection Committee recommendations will be presented to the NCOHA Executive for approval on February 3, 2014.
- Public Announcement of all our 2014-2015 Coaches will be made February 4, 2014
SUBMISSION OF RESUMES
All resumes and applications are to be mailed to:
Mr. Roy Micks - Coach Selection Committee Chair
203 Rosslyn Road
Alternatively, the applications can be made electronically to [email protected].