Our North Central Ontario Hockey Association is requesting interested coaching candidates to submit applications for our teams from minor peewee to major midget by Thursday, January 15, 2015.
For the 2015-2016 season, the Predator's organization will begin its' coach selection process for all of its' clubs.
Our major atom coach selection has already begun...this recent request is for coaches interested in our minor peewee to major midget entries. Rich Foshay will chair the NCOHA Coach Selection Committee. The process for the selection of our 2015-2016 coaches is as follows:
* Applicants provide a Coaching Application and Resume. (Our Coaching Application Form can be found in our "General Documents" link which is on the right side of our website home page.) The deadline for receipt of applications is Thursday, January 15, 2015
* Successful applicants will be contacted by the Coach Selection Committee Chair, Rich Foshay, to attend an interview.
* Interviews will be held by late January, 2015.
* All Interviews and Reference Checks will be concluded by early February, 2015.
* Coach Selection Committee recommendations will be presented to the NCOHA executive in early February. Public announcement of our 2015-2016 coaches will be made following executive approval later in February.
SUBMISSION OF RESUMES - All resumes and applications are to be mailed to:
Mr. Rich Foshay -Chair
4 Catherine Street
Alternatively, applications can be mailed electronically to: