Aug 09, 2022 | Scoop Kennedy | 951 views
Try-Out Registration is Now Open
We are pleased to share that the registration link for U-10, U-11, U-12, U-13 and U-18 try-outs is now open.
North Central Ontario Hockey Association Try-Outs for the U-10 to U-13 & U18 2022-2023 Season
U-10 to U-13
* All In-zone players must attend NCP tryouts if they wish to play AAA hockey.
* Permission To Skate (PTS) forms must be presented at try-outs. They are obtained by contacting your home center's hockey office. Players Can not step on the ice without a PTS form. No exceptions.
* Registration is $125 and guarantees 2 skates.
* Registration and payment can only be done on-line. Registration link can be found on the header tab of our website "home page".
* NEW POLICY - Only players who attend try-outs will be considered for Affiliated Player (AP) status.
* Out of Zone players must present a Waiver/Form 1 email from their home AAA center.
* Registration is $125 and guarantees 1 skate if the player attends after the first NCP tryout session.
* Registration is $125 and guarantees 2 skates if you attend from the first NCP tryout session
* PTS forms are required.
* First session Tryout session is Aug. 23/22 (see organizational calendar for complete schedule and locations).