North Central Predators AAA Association is now accepting coaching applications for our U10 to U18 teams for the upcoming 2023-2024 season.
Application deadline: January 27th, 2023, at 12:00 pm.
The North Central Predators AAA Head Coach Selection Committee will review all applicants. Only those candidates deemed to be qualified by the Head Coach Selection Committee will be offered an opportunity to interview for a position. Interviews, if offered, will take place in early February.
- The Head Coach selection process, including interviews, will be conducted by the Head Coach Selection Committee.
- Head Coach Applicants must hold a valid (current) OMHA recognized hockey coaching certificate.
- Applicants for U14 (Minor Bantam) or above, must be HP 1 trained or certified prior to the start of the 2023-2024 season.
- Applicant's name will be disclosed to the NCP Executive and Head Coach Selection Committee members.
- Applicants must be willing to commit to the full 2023-2024 season, including tryouts and other activities deemed necessary.
- All successful coaching applicants must provide a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check (obtained by you through your local police service).
- Applicants outside of the NCP 'zone' will only be considered for an interview if there are no qualified 'in zone' applicants.
NCP VP Hockey Operations, Rich Foshay, will contact applicants who have been selected for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in our Association.
Click here: NCP Coaching Application 2023-2024