Apr 03, 2023 | Carrie Dunn | 1357 views
North Central Predators Tryout Registration Now Open
Tryout registration for all age groups is now open. Please review all tryout requirements prior to registration to ensure the best tryout experience.
Tryouts will take place the week of April 24th, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in North Central Predators Association.
* Players MUST arrive with a PAPER COPY of a "Permission to Skate" (PTS) form, the Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA) requires that every player trying out for a AAA team must provide the AAA Centre with a (PTS) form from their home Zone / Centre.
* Please Contact your Home Centre on how to obtain the PTS form.
* Players that played at NCP during the 2022-2023 season on a waiver, do not need a PTS form.
* Players from out of the NCP zone wishing to tryout with NCP must produce a PAPER COPY of their F1 waiver form from their AAA centre.
* Registration & Payment MUST be completed online (non-refundable) and will CLOSE at midnight, April 29 which is the start of the last scheduled tryout date for each age group.
* Tryout cost for players is $125 for the first two consecutive tryout dates at the age level. Coaches may start to release players at the conclusion of the 2nd scheduled tryout for their team. If a player arrives after the first scheduled tryout date, that player is only guaranteed 1 skate.
* All players, including goalies, must wear proper equipment as per OMHA regulations. This includes mouth guards and throat/neck protectors/guards at each tryout. Players will not be allowed on the ice without proper equipment. * During the tryout period, players who are selected for the team will be asked along with their parents to sign an OMHA "Offer of Commitment".
* At the conclusion of tryouts, parents will be responsible for payment of the season's registration and team fees. To minimize the initial financial outlay, the following installment plan is available to all families who have signed:
(i) First Installment of the Team Fee - $500.00 cheque, dated with current date, payable to your team account. This initial cheque will cover tournament entries and start-up team costs, and is non-refundable in the event the player later leaves the team.
(ii) Registration fees are as follows:
U-10 & U-11 is $ 3050.00
U-12, U-13 is $3200.00
U-14, U-15, U-16 & U-18 is $3375.00
Four equal payment cheques post dated to: July 1, Aug. 1, Sept 1 and Oct. 1 2023 will be submitted to the team manager at the conclusion of the tryout period.
2023-2024 NCP Tryout Registration